Muse Poetry

I've been writing poetry for as long as I can remember. It's a great release for me.

Saturday, June 11, 2005

 

To all visitors

Thanks for stopping by to read my personal poetry. I am not always in love with my own writing but it feels very good to do it anyway. I've been writing since I was very young but haven't done poetry much in a long time.

I've seen all the people stopping by to read it...I like to know who my visitors are. Whether you like, irreverent or are apathetic to my poetry I'm just glad you've stopped by to read it at all.

Comments:
your poems are great. I find them inspirational and there are scriptures that can back them up in a biblical standpoint. I am a christian and i love poetry i ama very deep thinker. i'm real. i think you're a great and awesome person.. keep you rhead up be an encourager and live for your creator. in christ, april
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

June 2005   July 2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]