Muse Poetry

I've been writing poetry for as long as I can remember. It's a great release for me.

Thursday, June 16, 2005

 

Little Girl

Little girl
I don't know you from any other
But I can feel your heart breaking
You feel alone and unsure
You wish you could make things better
If I could just sit next to you
And try to give you reassurance

Little girl
Whatever happens
His love was always there
Everyday was a restless fight
Days dragged on for years
Those nights you cried so hard
Inside he was crying too

Little girl
I may never mean anything to you
But I know him inside and out
If you question whether his love is real
Listen inside to that big strong heart
Today, tomorrow and forever
Your bond will never be broken

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

June 2005   July 2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]